Amethyst single Layered Macrame Bracelet
₹ 589.00 (-35%)
The word amethyst comes from the Greek amethystos, meaning “not Drunken” which speaks to the traditional use of amethyst as a stone to prevent drunkenness. It also brings safety to travelers and is related to the third eye, which is seat of intuition. Many use the stone for other issues as well, such as transmuting negativity with insomnia and dreams, making this valuable all-purpose stone.
ORIGIN : Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, Uruguay
LATTICE : Hexagonal
SHAPES : Natural, Points , Clusters, Geodes, Tumbled/Polished, Cut
ENERGY : Amplifies
COLORS : Violet to deep purple, green (heat-treated, Prasiolite), yellow (heat-treated, “citrine”)
CHAKRA : Third eye, crown
PLACEMENT : On third eye chakra, above crown of head, near your bed, under a pillow or wear as a Jewelry.
HELPS WITH : Intuition and insight, insomnia, safe travel, connecting to higher self and the Divine, creativity, manifestation, stress and anxiety, nightmares, addiction.
WORKS WITH : Citrine, Clear quartz
USAGE TIP : Tape to the bottom side if the head of your bed or put it on your bedside table to help fight insomnia and to ward off night-mares and/or help you remember your dreams.
Chakra: Brow/Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Zodiac: Aquarius, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, Capricorn
Element: Air, Water
Vibration: Number 3
Origin Places: Bolivia, Brazil, Tanzania, Uruguay, Zambia, and many more…
Physical Benefits: It is called the all-healer of people, animals and plants; this is believed to benefit migraines and headaches if you rub the forehead anti-clockwise, having dipped the amethyst in running water.
Emotional Healing: It is meant not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek, and amethyst reduces addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder, hyperactivity in children and animals; called natures tranquilizer that means it is used for making people feel calm or to help them sleep.
- Encourages self-control
- Calms harsh emotions and brings stability
- Helps practical applications of imagination
- Aids meditation and sleep
- Enhance the Immune System
- Improved Endocrine function & skin’s appearance
- Promoted Digestive Health
- Reduces Headaches
- Regulate Hormones
- Relieves Stress & Strains, soothes irritability
- Balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
- Activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
- Amethyst counteracts negative earth energies beneath a building; place amethyst near where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit; use natural unpolished amethysts or geode.
- To promote healing, take eight amethyst crystals; place one above the head, one below the feet and the rest evenly around the body (all pointing inward). Amplify the effects by lying on a yellow or violet cloth.
- This healing layout also creates a safe space in which to explore subtle perception. To explore the qualities of other crystals, place them on the brow, in turn, finishing with a grounding stone, such as black tourmaline.
- At workplace make an amethyst elixir, from water in which a washed amethyst is soaked for few hours; use in drinks and on pulse points for calm in a pressurized workplace.
- Wear an engagement or eternity ring for fidelity or as a locket to call back lost love. However it was once believed that a person could call any love by speaking his or her name in an amethyst, even if that person was committed to another.
- An unpolished amethyst (raw) in the bedroom guards against nightmares and insomnia: rub anti-clockwise in the center of the forehead, just above and between the eyes, the seat of the Third Eye; especially effective for children’s night terrors or fears of the dark.
- It helps to protect against homesickness; enhances Reiki treatments.
- Placed in the Centre of the brow; it aids meditation and visualization; keep unpolished amethyst near other crystals to recharge them.
- Protects against paranormal harm or ill-wishing and attracts good luck.
- Draw a sun image and the crescent moon over an amethyst in lavender increase smoke for both powers.
- Helps to maintain equilibrium in all situations.
- Balances polarities.