Amethyst Pyramid of 1″-1.25″
₹ 155.00 (-35%)
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the user from all types of harm. It is a natural tranquillizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. It calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation. Amethyst assists in remembering and understanding dreams. Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
Chakra: Brow/Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Zodiac: Aquarius, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, Capricorn
Element: Air, Water
Vibration: Number 3
Origin Places: Bolivia, Brazil, Tanzania, Uruguay, Zambia, and many more…
Physical Benefits: It is called the all-healer of people, animals and plants; this is believed to benefit migraines and headaches if you rub the forehead anti-clockwise, having dipped the amethyst in running water.
Emotional Healing: It is meant not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek, and amethyst reduces addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder, hyperactivity in children and animals; called natures tranquilizer that means it is used for making people feel calm or to help them sleep.
- Encourages self-control
- Calms harsh emotions and brings stability
- Helps practical applications of imagination
- Aids meditation and sleep
- Enhance the Immune System
- Improved Endocrine function & skin’s appearance
- Promoted Digestive Health
- Reduces Headaches
- Regulate Hormones
- Relieves Stress & Strains, soothes irritability
- Balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
- Activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
- Amethyst counteracts negative earth energies beneath a building; place amethyst near where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit; use natural unpolished amethysts or geode.
- To promote healing, take eight amethyst crystals; place one above the head, one below the feet and the rest evenly around the body (all pointing inward). Amplify the effects by lying on a yellow or violet cloth.
- This healing layout also creates a safe space in which to explore subtle perception. To explore the qualities of other crystals, place them on the brow, in turn, finishing with a grounding stone, such as black tourmaline.
- At workplace make an amethyst elixir, from water in which a washed amethyst is soaked for few hours; use in drinks and on pulse points for calm in a pressurized workplace.
- Wear an engagement or eternity ring for fidelity or as a locket to call back lost love. However it was once believed that a person could call any love by speaking his or her name in an amethyst, even if that person was committed to another.
- An unpolished amethyst (raw) in the bedroom guards against nightmares and insomnia: rub anti-clockwise in the center of the forehead, just above and between the eyes, the seat of the Third Eye; especially effective for children’s night terrors or fears of the dark.
- It helps to protect against homesickness; enhances Reiki treatments.
- Placed in the Centre of the brow; it aids meditation and visualization; keep unpolished amethyst near other crystals to recharge them.
- Protects against paranormal harm or ill-wishing and attracts good luck.
- Draw a sun image and the crescent moon over an amethyst in lavender increase smoke for both powers.
- Helps to maintain equilibrium in all situations.
- Balances polarities.