Amethyst Golden Electroplated Tumble Pendant
₹ 217.00 (-35%)
Chakra: Brow/Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Zodiac: Aquarius, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, Capricorn
Element: Air, Water
Vibration: Number 3
Origin Places: Bolivia, Brazil, Tanzania, Uruguay, Zambia, and many more…
Physical Benefits: It is called the all-healer of people, animals and plants; this is believed to benefit migraines and headaches if you rub the forehead anti-clockwise, having dipped the amethyst in running water.
Emotional Healing: It is meant not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek, and amethyst reduces addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder, hyperactivity in children and animals; called natures tranquilizer that means it is used for making people feel calm or to help them sleep.
- Encourages self-control
- Calms harsh emotions and brings stability
- Helps practical applications of imagination
- Aids meditation and sleep
- Enhance the Immune System
- Improved Endocrine function & skin’s appearance
- Promoted Digestive Health
- Reduces Headaches
- Regulate Hormones
- Relieves Stress & Strains, soothes irritability
- Balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
- Activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
- Amethyst counteracts negative earth energies beneath a building; place amethyst near where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit; use natural unpolished amethysts or geode.
- To promote healing, take eight amethyst crystals; place one above the head, one below the feet and the rest evenly around the body (all pointing inward). Amplify the effects by lying on a yellow or violet cloth.
- This healing layout also creates a safe space in which to explore subtle perception. To explore the qualities of other crystals, place them on the brow, in turn, finishing with a grounding stone, such as black tourmaline.
- At workplace make an amethyst elixir, from water in which a washed amethyst is soaked for few hours; use in drinks and on pulse points for calm in a pressurized workplace.
- Wear an engagement or eternity ring for fidelity or as a locket to call back lost love. However it was once believed that a person could call any love by speaking his or her name in an amethyst, even if that person was committed to another.
- An unpolished amethyst (raw) in the bedroom guards against nightmares and insomnia: rub anti-clockwise in the center of the forehead, just above and between the eyes, the seat of the Third Eye; especially effective for children’s night terrors or fears of the dark.
- It helps to protect against homesickness; enhances Reiki treatments.
- Placed in the Centre of the brow; it aids meditation and visualization; keep unpolished amethyst near other crystals to recharge them.
- Protects against paranormal harm or ill-wishing and attracts good luck.
- Draw a sun image and the crescent moon over an amethyst in lavender increase smoke for both powers.
- Helps to maintain equilibrium in all situations.
- Balances polarities.